ASX uranium shares have taken the spotlight after uranium prices skyrocketed more than 60% in the past month to over US$50/lb. Uranium shares were quick to rerate, many of which have doubled in the past month . The largest ASX-listed uranium player Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) is up 95% in the past month, even after sliding 16% on Monday.
Prospective explorers have also boomed, with names such as Boss Energy Ltd (ASX: BOE) , Deep Yellow Limited (ASX: DYL) and Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX: PEN) up between 70% and 115% since mid-August.
As both ASX uranium shares and the underlying commodity surge in such a short span of time, experts are questioning whether or not this new price rally is sustainable. Uranium boom “hard to maintain” says Morgan Stanley
Uranium prices are running hot largely thanks to Sprott’s Physical Uranium Trust.The fund has been aggressively buying physical uranium off the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content