FT Shares ") at $0.50 per FT Share or up to 10,000,000 working capital units (the " WC Units ") at $0.43 per WC Unit or a combination thereof to a maximum of up to 10,000,000 common shares and up to 10,000,000 WC Warrants (as defined below) (the " Offering "). The Company will be closing in the first tranche of the Offering with the issuance of 5,000,000 FT Shares for gross proceeds of $2.5 million. The Offering will remain open until the earlier of the sale of the remaining securities and December 22, 2022.
Each WC Unit is priced at $0.43 and consists of one (1) common share of the Company (" Common Share ") and one Common Share purchase warrant (a " Warrant "). Each Warrant entitles the holder to acquire one (1) Common Share (each, a " Warrant Share ") at an exercise price equal to $0.65 […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!