Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – January 25, 2021) – Appia Energy Corp. (CSE: API) (OTCQB: APAAF) (FSE: A0I.F) (FSE: A0I.MU) (FSE: A0I.BE) (the "Company" or "Appia") is pleased to announce the lithogeochemical assay results from the diamond drilling program (the " Program ") completed on the Company’s Alces Lake high-grade rare earth element (" REE "), gallium and uranium property (the " Property "), northern Saskatchewan.
Appia completed 2,506.8 m in 18 drill holes, with 15 of those drill holes intersecting the REE minerals system (the " System ", see News Release dated October 1, 2020). Drill hole assay results are reported in Table 1. Individual drill hole highlights include; RI-20-004 (Richard zone) : 6.546 wt% total rare earth oxide (" TREO ") and 0.016 wt% gallium oxide (" Ga 2 O 3 ") over 5.80 metres (" m ") core length starting at 7.60 m down hole depth, including 11.035 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content