Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – June 14, 2021) – Appia Energy Corp. (CSE: API) (OTCQB: APAAF) (FSE: A0I.F) (FSE: A0I.MU) (FSE: A0I.BE) (the “Company” or “Appia”) is pleased to provide details regarding the Company’s planned aggressive exploration activities on the high-grade critical rare earth elements* (“ REE “) Alces Lake project, and the North Wollaston and Loranger uranium projects, Athabasca Basin area, northern Saskatchewan.
ALCES LAKE HIGH-GRADE REE PROJECT
With a planned comprehensive aerial survey and core drilling program to establish the project’s resource potential, the exploration team has been deployed to the project area. Planned activities have commenced and include the following:– 6,000+ metres of helicopter-supported diamond drilling with two diamond drill rigs focused on discovering new high-grade zones and delineating the extent of known high-grade REE mineralization; Article content – flying a high-resolution airphoto survey as well as a digital elevation model over the entire property […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content