May 19, 2021 ( Source ) — Appia Energy Corp. (CSE: API) (OTCQB: APAAF) (FSE: A0I.F) (FSE: A0I.MU) (FSE: A0I.BE) (the “Company” or “Appia”) , is pleased to announce the closing of its previously announced “bought deal” private placement offering for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $5,750,000 (the “ Offering “), including the full exercise of the over-allotment option. In connection with the Offering, the Company issued: (i) 5,782,333 units of the Company (each, a “ Unit “) at a price of $0.60 per Unit, and (ii) 3,258,000 flow-through units of the Company (each, a “ FT Unit “) at a price of $0.70 per FT Unit. The Offering was led by Research Capital Corporation as sole underwriter and sole bookrunner.
Each Unit consists of one Common Share of the Company (“ Common Share “) and one Common Share purchase Warrant (a “ Warrant “). Each FT Unit consists of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content