The ASX-listed battery metals producer is moving to advance the Yellow Cat project in Utah given the obvious potential to supply high-grade uranium ore to help fill existing local mill processing capacity. Anson Resources Ltd ( ASX:ASN ) has confirmed high grades of uranium and vanadium from its Stage 2 exploration program at the Yellow Cat Project in Grand County, Utah, USA.
High-grade assay values of up to 87,600 ppm uranium (10.33% U 3 O 8 ) and 143,500 ppm vanadium (25.61% V 2 O 5 ) have been returned.
Importantly, further research was carried out to identify and locate historical information and databases covering certain portions of the Yellow Cat project that will be used to fast-track the development of the next stage, which is already underway. “Multi-mineral/multi-revenue strategy”
Anson executive chairman and CEO Bruce Richardson said: “Anson is focused on the development of the Paradox Brine Project while at […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content