Tweet Share E-mail
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Anfield Energy Inc. (TSX.V: AEC; OTCQB: ANLDF; FRANKFURT: 0AD) (“Anfield” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide a corporate update with regard to its operations.
Despite the continuing challenges created by COVID-19, Anfield remains committed to achieving its goal of uranium production with its solid asset portfolio providing a clear and compelling path forward.During 2021, Anfield has advanced its plans to improve its market position, as outlined below: • Raised approximately $4.8 million in equity and received $7.5 million through warrant exercises Anfield raised approximately $4.8 million in equity in 2021 and received approximately $7.5 million through warrant exercises. Not only has this allowed Anfield to complete additional work associated with its Charlie project, it […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content