(Image via Azarga Uranium) The COVID-19 pandemic has put a lot of markets to the test, but one commodity that has performed quite well since the beginning of last year is uranium – growing more than $7 (USD) or 32% in value to $32.70 (USD) / lb.
According to analysts, this trend is expected to continue upward. A top player in this space – Azarga Uranium ( TSX: AZZ , OTCQB: AZZUF , Forum ) released positive results of an independent Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) in late June 2021 on its Gas Hills In-situ recovery (ISR) Uranium Project in Wyoming, following an increased mineral resource estimate announced by the Company in March.
The base case economic assessment results in a pre-income tax internal rate of return (IRR) of 116% and a pre-income tax net present value (NPV) of $120.9 million (USD) when applying an 8% discount rate. Using the same […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!