ALX Resources Corp. ( TSXV: AL ) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that recent surface sampling at the Flying Vee Nickel Project ("Flying Vee", or the "Project") performed as follow up to a 2022 airborne electromagnetic ("EM") survey has returned values of up to 1.11% nickel and 0.42% copper from a historical trench located over a newly-identified EM conductor. Flying Vee is located in the Athabasca region of northern Saskatchewan approximately 25 kilometres (16 miles) north of Stony Rapids, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Highlights of 2022 Flying Vee Prospecting and Sampling Program In April and May 2022, Geotech Ltd. carried out a leading-edge, helicopter-borne versatile time domain electromagnetic ("VTEM TM Max") survey and a horizontal magnetic gradiometer geophysical survey over the northern and western part of Flying Vee, totaling 1,267 line kilometres;
ALX subsequently carried out a prospecting program in September 2022 to ground-truth […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content