Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – December 15, 2021) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has received the results of a geochemical survey carried out on its 100%-owned Gibbons Creek Uranium Project ("Gibbons Creek", or the "Project"). Gibbons Creek consists of seven mineral claims encompassing 13,864 hectares (34,259 acres), located along the northern margin of the Athabasca Basin immediately west of the community of Stony Rapids, Saskatchewan, in a region hosting multiple uranium occurrences.
2021 Exploration Results
In October 2021, ALX carried out a Spatiotemporal Geochemical Hydrocarbons ("SGH") soil geochemistry survey on a 4.0-kilometre-long grid over an untested geophysical conductor to determine the most prospective areas for drilling. SGH is an analytical method developed by Actlabs of Ancaster, Ontario that is designed to detect subtle geochemical anomalies emanating from a buried source.
The SGH survey results show […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content