Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 11, 2022) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the completion of the inaugural drilling program at its Electra Nickel Project located 35 kilometres northwest of Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. The Company has the right to earn a 100% interest in Electra according to the terms of an option agreement signed in December 2020 (see ALX news release dated
2022 Exploration Program
The 2022 exploration program began in mid-March 2022 with the opening of winter trails and mobilization of a diamond drill to the drill sites. The network of established forestry roads within Electra provided good access to the target areas and six of the eight planned holes were completed for a total of 1,155 metres drilled. Two targets remain undrilled because of warming weather conditions that exposed creeks and other wetlands, […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!