Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – October 14, 2021) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the completion of a geochemical survey at its 100%-owned Gibbons Creek Uranium Project ("Gibbons Creek", or the "Project"). Gibbons Creek currently consists of seven mineral claims encompassing 13,864 hectares (34,259 acres), located along the northern margin of the Athabasca Basin immediately west of the community of Stony Rapids, Saskatchewan, in a region hosting multiple uranium occurrences.
2021-2022 Exploration at Gibbons Creek
In early October 2021, ALX commenced a Spatiotemporal Geochemical Hydrocarbons ("SGH") soil geochemistry survey at Gibbons Creek. SGH is an analytical method developed by Actlabs of Ancaster, Ontario, Canada that is designed to detect subtle geochemical anomalies emanating from a buried source. Three hundred and twenty-one (321) samples were collected from a 4.4 kilometre-long grid over a strong, untested geophysical conductor detected […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content