ST. JOHN’S, Newfoundland and Labrador–( BUSINESS WIRE )– Altius Minerals Corporation (ALS:TSX) (ATUSF: OTCQX) (“Altius” or the “Corporation”) reports that on February 22, 2022 Altius Resources Inc. (“Altius Resources”), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Corporation, completed its previously announced transaction with Labrador Uranium Inc. (“LUR”) and its parent company, Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“CUR”) (CUR:TSXV). LUR has accordingly acquired a 100% interest in the Central Mineral Belt Uranium-Copper Project and the Notakwanon Uranium Project in Labrador (the “Altius Projects”) from Altius in exchange for 8,000,000 common shares of LUR (the “Shares”) and a 2% gross overriding royalty on the Altius Projects.
Early Warning Disclosure
Pursuant to this transaction Altius acquired 8,000,000 LUR Shares, representing approximately 16.8% of the issued and outstanding LUR Shares on a non-diluted basis. The Shares are subject to a hold period expiring four months and one day from issuance. Prior to completion of this transaction Altius did […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content