Alligator Energy Ltd (ASX:AGE) has made significant progress in its strategic partnership with Traxys North America LLC, the US branch of the global commodities trading group Traxys. Open doors
This collaboration, formed in May 2021, has opened doors for Alligator in uranium marketing, long-term offtake contracting, project development financing and uranium and energy minerals project acquisitions.
Traxys, a renowned merchant in metals, minerals and alloys, boasts an annual turnover exceeding US$9 billion and its uranium marketing and trading group operates across the Americas, Europe, Australia and Asia, handling up to 15 million pounds of U3O8 annually. It also manages contract supply books in conversion, UF6, futures and options.
Alligator has reaped significant benefits from this partnership. The company has coordinated more than 25 meetings with nuclear utilities in the US and Europe, identifying key anchor nuclear utilities interested in establishing conditional offtake contracts. Uranium and nuclear fuel pricing trends Joint participation […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content