The S&P/ASX 200 closed 16 points higher, up 0.23%.
The local sharemarket inches higher despite a strong lead from Wall Street, Australia’s consumer confidence remains near recession lows while business confidence falters, JPMorgan expects the S&P 500 to trade flat to up to 0.5% after tonight’s inflation print, an ASX-listed small cap receives a takeover bid at a massive 165.3% premium and uranium stocks are breaking out … selectively.
Let’s dive in.
Today in ReviewTue 13 Jun 23, 4:27pm (AEST) Name Value % Chg Major Indices ASX 200 7,138.9 +0.23% All Ords 7,329.1 +0.23% Small Ords 2,805.4 +0.24% All Tech 2,401.2 +2.36% Emerging Companies 2,043.6 +0.11% Currency AUD/USD 0.6762 +0.17% US Futures S&P 500 $4,355.0 +0.28% Dow Jones $34,126.0 +0.13% Nasdaq $14,873.0 +0.49% Name Value % Chg Sector Information Technology 1,810.6 +3.76% Communication Services 1,541.2 +1.05% Health Care 44,378.7 +0.98% Consumer Discretionary 2,914.9 +0.94% Consumer Staples 12,923.1 +0.70% Financials 5,997.8 +0.55% Industrials […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content