As Washington lawmakers seek to ban uranium imports from Russia, Ucore’s Ross-Adams mine at Bokan draws attention North of 60 Mining News – June 8, 2022 A plane lands on Kendrick Bay in front of Bokan Mountain, a Southeast Alaska property that hosts a historic uranium mine and modern deposit of rare earths and critical minerals. Ucore Rare Metals Inc.
With renewed interest in nuclear to generate zero-carbon electricity for the clean energy future, coupled with Russia’s ongoing war in Ukraine, the past-producing Ross-Adams uranium mine on Ucore Rare Metals Inc.’s Bokan Mountain project in Southeast Alaska has caught the attention of unnamed parties interested in this potential domestic source of nuclear fuel.
While Ucore says it is entertaining the unsolicited offers to investigate Bokan’s uranium potential, any efforts on this front could not interfere with the company’s primary objective – delivering the much needed rare earths into America’s supply chain […]
Click here to view original web page at www.miningnewsnorth.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!