Record free cash flow of $76 million support s 33% increase in dividend
All amounts are in United States dollars, unless otherwise stated.
TORONTO, Oct. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Alamos Gold Inc. ( TSX:AGI ; NYSE:AGI) (“Alamos” or the “Company”) today reported its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2020.
“We had an excellent third quarter financially and operationally with strong performances at all three operations driving costs significantly lower. This included another record quarter at Island Gold, and Young-Davidson starting to demonstrate its full potential following the completion of the lower mine expansion. We previously outlined our expectation to transition to strong free cash flow generation in the second half of 2020, and we delivered with record free cash flow of $76 million in the quarter,” said John A. McCluskey, President and Chief Executive Officer.“We remain focused on operating a sustainable business model that can support growing […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content