Workers at Global Atomic’s Dasa uranium project in Niger. Credit: Global Atomic. Be it gold, copper or uranium, the African continent has powerful resources for mining. And there are several industry-friendly governments that are ready to secure their futures with new resource projects .
AFRICAN GOLD GROUP
African Gold Group (TSXV: AGG; US-OTC: AGGFF) has set its sights on building Africa’s next mid-tier gold producer. A definitive feasibility study was filed in July 2020 for its 100%-owned Kobada gold project in Mali. Developing the project would require a capital expenditure of US$125 million, plus a US$11 million contingency.
The study forecast the post-tax net present value at a 5% discount rate would be $266 million with an internal rate of return of 41.1% at a gold price of US$1,530 per ounce. The mine would produce 100,000 oz. gold per year for the first five years and a total of 728,654 oz. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content