Uranium Royalty Advisory Services Network LLC grew its position in shares of Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) by 527.5% in the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 46,086 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 38,742 shares during the period. Advisory Services Network LLC owned approximately 0.05% of Uranium Royalty worth $166,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
Several other institutional investors have also recently modified their holdings of the company. Transcend Wealth Collective LLC purchased a new position in shares of Uranium Royalty during the third quarter valued at about $300,000. Great Valley Advisor Group Inc. purchased a new position in shares of Uranium Royalty during the third quarter valued at about $147,000. WESPAC Advisors LLC purchased a new position in shares of Uranium Royalty during the third […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content