The Adavale Resources Limited (ASX: ADD) share price has soared into the green today after the company announced a key uranium license update . The Adavale share price is currently 7.9 cents, up 19.7% on the previous close of 6.6 cents. In early trade, the Adavale share price skyrocketed to 9.4 cents, which was a 42% gain. Here’s what we know. What did Adavale announce?
Adavale advised that planned work will commence in October at the company’s Lake Surprise uranium project in South Australia.
The Adavale share price jumped immediately at the market open following the news.
There is a selection of works to commence involving high tech mining assessments and sampling regimes. For instance, there is “1,100 line kilometres of ultra high resolution gamma surveying” that is planned at the site to “define known surface anomalies”.Adavale will also conduct geological sampling and analysis of samples to follow up on “historic […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content