SASKATOON, SK / ACCESSWIRE / May 24, 2023 / Abasca Resources Inc. ("Abasca" or the "Company") (TSXV:ABA) is pleased to release geochemical assays from drillcore samples collected during its successful winter drilling program on the 100%-owned 23,977-hectare Key Lake South Uranium Project ("KLS"). The Company drilled a total of 11 holes (Figure 1) comprising 4,959 metres at the Mustang target area ("Mustang"), intersecting anomalous radioactivity in 8 holes (previously released), and assays confirm anomalous uranium intersections.
Assay Highlights 9 of the 11 drillholes intersected anomalous uranium over a cumulative total core length of 13.85 m.
KLS-23-004 intersected a total of 1.5 m of anomalous uranium, including 10 cm at 1260 ppm U.
KLS-23-006 intersected a total of 3.4 m of anomalous uranium, including 79 cm at 897 ppm U and 43 cm at 942 ppm U. KLS-23-009 intersected a total of 2.4 m of anomalous uranium, including 50 cm […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!