In Part 1 of our 3-part series, we examined the history and overview of a company making waves in the global uranium sector and how sentiment has pivoted driven by changes in the market and government. Because of changing sentiment in the green efficacy of nuclear power (i.e. zero CO2 emissions), in 4 to 5 years, new sources of uranium will be needed en masse. This, despite some of the big producers stating that they will not restart production until prices are higher.
This is where smaller but more efficient companies like BC-based Fission Uranium Corp. (FCU) ( TSX.FCU , OTCMKTS: FCUUF , Forum ) are filling the void. And for investors – both retail, institutional, and private equity – the sky’s the limit for this renewable energy resource.
INVESTOR ALERT: Fission may possess one of the best inferred and indicated, highest-grade, and largest near-surface uranium deposits in the world. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content