LONDON, Oct. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Australia’s first New South Wales Gold Rush took place over 120 years ago. Back then, prospectors wielded nothing more than pickaxes. Now, a second Gold Rush is on, with a mad rush to this territory with gold explorers wielding the latest technology. Mentioned in today’s commentary includes: IAMGOLD Corporation (NYSE: IAG ), Newmont Corporation (NYSE: NEM ), Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE: AUY ), Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ: PAAS ), Kinross Gold Corporation (NYSE: KGC ).
Huge mining names have now gathered. And a sea of junior explorers is attempting to storm the venue. But one stands out: Sentinel Resources Corp . ( SNL ; SNLRF ) . It has 8 massive gold projects covering nearly 95,000 hectares which contains nearly 200 historic, high-grade Gold-Rush-era mines and showings.
Sentinel Resources Corp. is already up over 3X (and rising) likely because it’s sitting on an incredibly […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content