What do you get when you combine some of the best uranium geologists in the world, a world-class project in a mining-friendly jurisdiction, and a green energy fuel that is the most reliable and a cost-efficient baseload power source for the world? You get Baselode Energy Corp. ( TSX-V.FIND , OTCQB: BSENF , Forum ) – an exploration company focused on discovering near-surface, basement-hosted, high-grade uranium deposits in Canada’s prolific Athabasca Basin. Company CEO James Sykes joined Stockhouse Media’s Dave Jackson to get our investor audience caught up with this high-potential green energy metals play.
(CLICK IMAGE TO PLAY VIDEO)
SH: To start off with, can you tell us a little bit about yourself and the history of the company? JS: Sure. I’ve been exploring in the Athabasca Basin since 2006 when I cut my teeth with Denison Mines. I was part of the group that […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content