Click to enlarge Uranium that’s produced in Wyoming is, at present, in-situ—which means in place—uranium is dissolved into solution, pumped to the surface and then processed into yellowcake.
Azarga Uranium ( TSX:AZZ , OTCQB:AZZUF , Forum ) is one company currently focused on Wyoming through several projects in the state, including its 100 per cent-owned Gas Hills Uranium Project, which has a deep mining history.
The company recently announced that it had completed an updated National Instrument 43-101 (NI 43-101) resource estimate on the project after additional uranium mineralization had been identified.
Measured and indicated uranium resources rose from 4.73 million pounds to 10.77 million pounds, representing a 128 per cent increase Measured and indicated in-situ recovery (“ISR”) uranium resources totalling 7.71 million pounds (72% of the overall measured and indicted resources) at an average grade of 0.101 per cent U3O8 The Gas Hills Project having the potential […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content