The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI: JX ) was on the rise last week, opening at 893.19 and finishing on Friday (September 3) at 923.99.
A weaker-than-expected jobs report out of the US proved beneficial for the gold price during the period.
Meanwhile, uranium stocks on the TSXV were on the rise last week after the commodity reached its highest level since 2015, with futures trading above the US$38 per pound level. Uranium Price Forecasts and Top Uranium Stocks to Watch Last week’s five TSXV-listed mining stocks that saw the biggest gains are as follows: IsoEnergy (TSXV: ISO )
ALX Resources (TSXV:AL) Standard Uranium (TSXV:STND) Kiplin Metals (TSXV: KIP ) GoviEx Uranium (TSXV: GXU ) Here’s a look at those companies and the factors that moved their share prices last week. 1. IsoEnergy IsoEnergy is a uranium exploration and development company focused on the eastern part of Saskatchewan’s […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content