The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI: JX ) trended higher after ending October on the decline.
The index entered the first trading week of November at 963.96 and had climbed to 980.9 by midday last Friday (November 5). Positivity in the US markets and the S&P/TSX Composite Index (INDEXTSI: OSPTX ) reaching an all-time high of 21,465 both aided in the index’s rise.
News that the US Federal Reserve will begin tapering its bond-buying program benefited gold, which was reflected in share price upticks for yellow metal producers and explorers.
Last week’s five TSXV-listed mining stocks that saw the biggest gains are as follows: Kiplin Metals (TSXV: KIP ) Virginia Energy Resources (TSXV: VUI ) Lucky Minerals (TSXV: LKY ) Cotec Holdings (TSXV: CTH ) Nevada Silver (TSXV: NSC ) Here’s a look at what may have moved their share prices during the period. 1. Kiplin Metals Exploration company Kiplin Metals […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!