Last week’s top-gaining stocks on the TSX were Energy Fuels, Golden Star Resources, Mega Uranium, Verde Agritech and Laramide Resources.
The S&P/TSX Composite Index (INDEXTSI: OSPTX ) was trending upward last Friday (November 5), trading at 21,442.42 by midday. It closed the five day period at 21,455.82.
The index hit a record high on the last day of trading, supported by strength in financial stocks.
On Friday, gold and silver edged up following dovish comments from the US Federal Reserve, which will wait for more job growth before raising interest rates.Last week’s five TSX-listed mining stocks that saw the biggest gains are as follows:Here’s a look at those companies and the factors that moved their share prices last week. 1. Energy Fuels Energy Fuels is a leading US-based uranium-mining company, supplying U3O8 to major nuclear utilities. Energy Fuels also produces vanadium from certain of its projects, as market conditions warrant, […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!