With rising global demand for nuclear energy and increasing nuclear reactor capacity, uranium is witnessing a surge in demand. Furthermore, the resumption of production and rising demand have resulted in an optimistic prognosis for the industry’s growth prospects, leading August’s total spot market volume to 13.2 million pounds, the highest monthly volume in the uranium spot market since 1996.
The surging demand for and dependency on nuclear energy, growing awareness for decarbonization, oil price fluctuations, and the economic advantage of uranium production are projected to drive the industry’s growth. The global uranium market is expected to reach 92.3kt by 2027, registering a CAGR of 2%.
Given this backdrop, Wall Street Analysts expect uranium stocks Energy Fuels Inc. ( UUUU ), Uranium Energy Corp. ( UEC ), and Ur-Energy Inc. ( URG ) to rally by more than 30% in the upcoming months.
Energy Fuels Inc. ( UUUU ) UUUU engages […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content