Today, Nov. 19th, the United States Mint introduces its 2020-W $50 Uncirculated American Gold Eagle and offers it for sale to the public at noon ET. Each uncirculated Gold Eagle is encapsulated for protection and mounted in a burgundy presentation case. A U.S. Mint Certificate of Authenticity is also included. The 7,000-limited gold piece is the last in the series to showcase the inaugural reverse design which first appeared in 1986. The coin is struck in 22-karat gold and features an uncirculated collector grade finish created by using burnished coin blanks and special coin dies.
American Gold Eagles debuted more than three decades ago. Originally available in bullion and proof versions, this uncirculated variety was added in 2006. All have born the same basic designs.
Found on coin obverses (heads side) is Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ full-length figure of Liberty. She is shown with flowing hair and holding a torch […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content