Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here! Looking at the same chart over 90 days
( Kitco News ) – Gold market has been treading water, stuck in a consolidation pattern for more than a month as political uncertainty has dominated the marketplace.
Gold prices have been tightly tethered to the $1,900 an ounce level as investors have been reluctant to take any significant bets ahead of the U.S. general election. According to analysts, memories of the 2016 election night remain extremely vivid on the eve of what is expected to be an unprecedented event.
"I think a lot of investors want to be bullish on gold but they can’t forget what happened four years ago," said Charlie Nedoss, senior market strategist with LaSalle Futures Group, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!