The Canadian market has turned positive again this week after declining last week due to concerns about the Delta variant and slowing global economic growth. Investors’ receding fears about the new COVID variants’ negative impact on the economy are helping the stocks inch up further. While the TSX Composite Index is trading at its record high, beginners might still find it difficult to pick cheap stocks to buy right now. Here are two cheap and fundamentally strong stocks beginners can buy today that are trading under $5 per share. Denison Mines stock
Denison Mines (TSX:DML) (NYSE:DNN) is a Toronto-based uranium mining firm with a market cap of about $1.1 billion. The company mainly also focuses on the acquisition, exploration, and development of uranium assets. Its stock is trading at $1.36 per share with 62% year-to-date gains.
Denison Mines is currently working on its ambitious Wheeler River project — the largest […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!