In this article we discuss the 10 best uranium stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Best Uranium Stocks to Buy Now .
The long-term demand for uranium has been on an upward trajectory as developing and emerging economies opt for nuclear fuel to solve their energy problems, primarily because renewable solutions like solar and wind are unreliable base sources for electrical grids and drive up prices, hurting consumers who subsequently influence energy policymaking in this regard. As a result, the global demand for uranium was close to 180 million pounds in 2020. Market experts believe that this figure is set to grow to almost 200 million pounds within the next five years.
Some of the companies that can ride this nuclear fuel boom are the Rio Tinto Group (NYSE: RIO ), BHP Group (NYSE: BHP ) […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content