TORONTO, Oct. 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — YAMANA GOLD INC. (TSX:YRI; NYSE:AUY; LSE:AUY) (“Yamana” or “the Company”) reports its financial and operational results for the third quarter of 2020. The Company posted strong quarterly production and impressive financial performance with increased earnings, EBITDA, cash flow and free cash flow (3) and continuing increases in cash balances.
THIRD QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
Strong Adjusted Net Earnings (1) and Cash Flows, Further Reduction in Net Debt (3) Adjusted net earnings (1) of $92.9 million or $0.10 per share basic and diluted compared to adjusted net earnings of $49.5 million or $0.05 per share basic and diluted a year earlier.
Net earnings were $55.6 million or $0.06 per share basic and diluted compared to net earnings of $201.3 million or $0.21 per share basic and diluted a year earlier. (1) Strong cash flows from operating activities of $215.0 million and cash flow […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content