Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
( MENAFN – Financial News Media) data-id=’165ecfe1′ data-element_type=’widget’ data-widget_type=’theme-post-content.default’>
Palm Beach, FL – February 7, 2023 – financialnewsmedia.com News Commentary – In the last 60 years uranium has become one of the world’s most important energy minerals. It is mined and concentrated similarly to many other metals. While uranium is used almost entirely for making electricity, a small proportion is used for the important task of producing medical isotopes. Some is also used in marine propulsion, especially naval. Uranium is a naturally occurring element with an average concentration of 2.8 parts per million in the Earth’s crust. Traces of it occur almost everywhere. It is more abundant than gold, silver or mercury, about the same as tin and slightly less abundant than cobalt, lead or molybdenum. Vast amounts of uranium also occur in the world’s oceans, but in very low concentrations. A […]
Click here to view original web page at menafn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!