The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
World’s Current Measured Resources of Uranium Are Enough To Last About 90 Years as Demand Skyrockets
Feb 07, 2023 (PRNewswire via COMTEX) — PR NewswirePALM BEACH, Fla., Feb. 7, 2023PALM BEACH, Fla., Feb. 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — In the last 60 years uranium has become one of the world’s most important energy minerals. It is mined and concentrated similarly to many other metals. While uranium is used almost entirely for making electricity, a small proportion is used for the important task of producing medical isotopes. Some is also used in marine propulsion, especially naval. Uranium is a naturally occurring element with an average concentration of 2.8 parts per million in the Earth’s crust. Traces of it occur almost everywhere. It is more abundant than gold, silver or mercury, about the same as tin and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content