Uranium Energy (NYSEMKT: UEC) stock is down 44% over the past year — and half of that loss happened just this week ! Shares of the uranium mining company suffered a short attack yesterday when Kerrisdale Capital published a report declaring the stock itself (and not just its products) "radioactive."
Uranium Energy shares tumbled nearly 15% on the news yesterday, and fell another 13% earlier this morning — but have since clawed back at least some of today’s losses, and are now down only 5.7% as of 11:30 a.m. ET. So what
So what exactly is it that Kerrisdale doesn’t like about Uranium Energy stock? A couple of things, actually.First and foremost is the fact that Kerrisdale doesn’t think this uranium miner actually does much mining at all — nor can it mine, profitably. Although UEC reported $23 million in sales last year, and $105 million through the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!