This short seller has a point about UEC stock — but it might still be wrong.
Uranium Energy ( UEC 0.37%) stock is down 44% over the past year — and half of that loss happened just this week ! Shares of the uranium mining company suffered a short attack yesterday when Kerrisdale Capital published a report declaring the stock itself (and not just its products) "radioactive."
Uranium Energy shares tumbled nearly 15% on the news yesterday, and fell another 13% earlier this morning — but have since clawed back at least some of today’s losses, and are now down only 5.7% as of 11:30 a.m. ET.(0.37%) $0.01Current Price$2.73UEC Key Data Points Volume22,796,0828,847,906 So what So what exactly is it that Kerrisdale doesn’t like about Uranium Energy stock? A couple of things, actually.First and foremost is the fact that Kerrisdale doesn’t think this uranium miner actually does much […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!