Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) traded at $2.97 at last check on Monday, June 14, made a downward move of -7.09% on its previous day’s price.
Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $3.20 with the day’s price range being $3.18 – $3.31. In terms of its 52-week price range, UEC has a high of $3.67 and a low of $0.82. The company’s stock has gained about 15.52% over that past 30 days.
Uranium Energy Corp. has a market cap of $730.11 million. Estimates by analysts give the company expected earnings per share (EPS) of $0, with the EPS growth for the year raised at -$0.06 for 2021 and $0.01 for next year. These figures represent 25.00% and 116.70% growth in EPS for the two years respectively.
There have been no upward and no downward revisions for the stock’s EPS in last 7 days, something that reflects the nature […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content