Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) traded at $3.01 at close of the session on Monday, May 24, made a downturn move of -1.63% on its previous day’s price.
Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $3.06 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 2.43 with the day’s price range being $2.9400 – 3.1300. The company has a trailing 12-month PE ratio of 0. In terms of its 52-week price range, UEC has a high of $3.67 and a low of $0.82. The company’s stock has gained about 4.88% over that past 30 days.
Uranium Energy Corp. has a market cap of $705.18 Million and is expected to release its quarterly earnings report on December 15, 2020. With its Forward Dividend at 0 and a yield of 0%, the company’s investors could be worried for the UEC stock to lose ahead of the earnings release. Estimates by analysts give the […]
Click here to view original web page at stocksregister.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!