Energy Fuels Inc. UUUU is anticipated to report a loss when it reports second-quarter 2023 results next week. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for earnings stands at a loss of 5 cents per share. The estimate has remained stable over the past 30 days. The projection however indicates an improvement from the loss of 11 cents per share in the year-ago quarter.
The consensus mark for second-quarter revenues is currently pegged at $1 million, indicating a plunge of 85% from the prior-year quarter. Q1 Results
In the last reported quarter, Energy Fuels reported revenues of $20 million, which was in-line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate. UUUU had reported an adjusted loss per share of 1 cent in the first quarter of 2023, which was narrower than the loss of 9 cents per share in the first quarter of 2022. The reported figure, however, lagged the consensus estimate for earnings per share […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content