Weekly update on stockbroker recommendation, target price, and earnings forecast changes.
The FNArena database tabulates the views of eight major Australian and international stockbrokers: Citi, Bell Potter, Macquarie, Morgan Stanley, Morgans, Ord Minnett, Shaw and Partners and UBS.
For the purpose of broker rating correlation, Outperform and Overweight ratings are grouped as Buy, Neutral is grouped with Hold and Underperform and Underweight are grouped as Sell to provide a Buy/Hold/Sell (B/H/S) ratio. Ratings, consensus target price and forecast earnings tables are published at the bottom of this report. Summary Period: Monday June 26 to Friday June 30, 2023 Total Upgrades: 12 Total Downgrades: 11 Net Ratings Breakdown: Buy 57.21%; Hold 34.23%; Sell 8.56% For the week ending Friday June 30 there were twelve ratings upgrades and eleven downgrades to ASX-listed companies by brokers in the FNArena database.Drilling services company DDH1 received two ratings […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content