"There will be a time for gold and silver … but it’s not now, and it hasn’t been for the past year," said Nick Hodge of Daily Profit Cycle. Nick Hodge: Uranium Backdrop Never More Bullish; Gold, Silver on Sidelines
Gold and silver will eventually have their day in the sun, but Nick Hodge, editor of Daily Profit Cycle, doesn’t think that’s in the cards until after the current economic environment improves.
"There will be a time for gold and silver … but it’s not now, and it hasn’t been for the past year because of how strong the dollar has been, and because of how strong bond yields have been," he told the Investing News Network.
Hodge noted that rather than precious metals , the real hedge to inflation in the current cycle has been the US dollar. However, that’s not what many market participants want to hear, particularly […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content