VanEck ETF Trust – VanEck Uranium Nuclear Energy ETF (NYSE: NLR) shares gained 1.68%, or $0.9187 per share, to close Wednesday at $55.74. After opening the day at $55.51, shares of VanEck Vectors ETF – VanEck Vectors Uranium+Nuclear Energy ETF fluctuated between $55.85 and $54.74. 6,394 shares traded hands an increase from their 30 day average of 4,431. Wednesday’s activity brought VanEck Vectors ETF – VanEck Vectors Uranium+Nuclear Energy ETF’s market cap to $30,193,276.
Visit VanEck ETF Trust – VanEck Uranium Nuclear Energy ETF’s profile for more information. The Daily Fix
BlackRock Beats Q3 Profit Estimates, But Asset Growth Flattens
BlackRock Inc topped third-quarter profit estimates helped by robust performance fees and strong demand for its actively managed and sustainable funds, even as volatile markets hindered the world’s largest money manager from growing its assets under management.Asset managers have benefited from rising global financial markets in recent quarters as investors […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content