ValOre Reminds Shareholders of Proxy Cutoff in Connection with the Annual and Special Meeting to Approve the Sale of the Angilak Property to Labrador Uranium
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ValOre Metals Corp. TSX ‐ V: VO ; OTCQB: KVLQF ; Frankfurt: KEQ0 , (“ ValOre ” or the “ Company ”). Further to ValOre’s news release on March 14, 2023, ValOre reminds its shareholders to deposit their proxies and/or voting instruction forms in connection with the upcoming annual and special meeting of ValOre shareholders (the “ Meeting ”) scheduled to take place on May 12, 2023 to approve, inter alia , the proposed plan of arrangement under the provisions of the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia) whereby ValOre will sell its interest in the Angilak Property uranium project in Nunavut Territory to Labrador Uranium Inc. (the “ Transaction ”). In order for ValOre shareholder votes […]
Click here to view original web page at www.investorsobserver.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!