Three more companies – enCore Energy, Ur Energy and Uranium Energy Corp – have been selected to provide domestically produced uranium to the USA’s federal strategic uranium reserve. At the same time, Ur Energy has announced a ramp-up of production at its operating Lost Creek mine after expansions to its sales agreements. (Image: Pixabay)
The US Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) earlier this year issued a solicitation to purchase up to an estimated 1 million pounds (385 tU) of domestically produced U3O8. Last week, Energy Fuels Inc and Peninsula Energy Limited subsidiary Strata Energy Inc announced that they too had received awards from the NNSA under its competitive procurement process to supply uranium to set up the reserve.
Texas-based enCore Energy today said it had been awarded a contract to sell 100,000 pounds U3O8 to the US government at a price of USD70.50 per pound. "As we have […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content