Uranium market participants are reportedly gearing up to begin buying once the northern summer holiday period ends.
-Volumes spot U3O8 market still small, pick-up expected next month
-Reactor build plans increase across the globe
-No improvement in Niger
The spot uranium price continued to tick up last week on transactional activity, industry consultant TradeTech reports. Two on-market transactions and three off-market transactions were concluded.TradeTech’s weekly spot price indicator has risen US25c to US$58.50/lb.Sellers are growing increasingly bullish due to expectations for demand to increase next month after the end of the summer holiday period, TradeTech notes. Although total volumes traded remain relatively small, buyers are showing an increased willingness to pay higher prices in order to secure material in advance of what is expected to be an active period for the market in September and October.Two term market transactions were reported last week. TradeTech’s term price indicators remain at […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content