This story features PALADIN ENERGY LIMITED. For more info SHARE ANALYSIS: PDN
While transaction volume remains low, spot, mid-term and long-term uranium prices all continue to move higher.
-Uranium term prices take a leg up
-US aspires to nuclear leadership
-Paladin’s false alarm As uranium has in past years become a financial investment as well as a source of energy, last week the spot uranium price gained a financial boost from the resolution of the US debt ceiling, along with stock and other commodity markets.Volumes were again minimal nonetheless. TradeTech’s weekly spot price indicator rose US$1.10 to US$55.60/lb.The increase occurred on transactions concluded in the first two days of June. TradeTech’s price indicator as at end-May remained at US$54.50/lb, up from $53.75/lb as at end-April.Expectations for additional demand to emerge from the financial sector have been coupled with predictions of a rise in the uranium spot price, TradeTech notes. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content