This story features BOSS ENERGY LIMITED, and other companies. For more info SHARE ANALYSIS: BOE
While the uranium spot price rose last week, volumes remain weak despite legislative threats to supply.
-Uranium price up, volume weak
-US moves closer to banning Russian uranium
-Bell Potter anticipates a new uranium price cycle Two US bills made it through relevant committees last week, ready to go to votes in the House – one banning the import of Russian uranium from 2028, unless it’s needed, and the other incentivising domestic uranium production and enrichment.In the latter case, it couldn’t come sooner. US uranium production in the March quarter fell -99% from the December quarter and -75% from last March quarter.However, mills are preparing to ramp up output later this year, industry consultant TradeTech reports. One producer, Energy Fuels, is working toward the restart of production at four of its mines.The potential ban […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content