This story features AURA ENERGY LIMITED. For more info SHARE ANALYSIS: AEE
The spot uranium market was officially quiet last week as transaction levels increase just outside the spot window.
-Buyers/sellers moving beyond 90 days
-Sweden in a push for both uranium demand and supply
-Aura Energy could benefit The spot uranium market was quiet last week. Effectively there were only two transactions concluded, as buyers lowered offer prices to attract interest. But as industry consultant TradeTech reports, both buyers and sellers continue to exhibit opportunistic behavior by stepping outside of the immediate spot delivery window of 90 days if the price is viewed as attractive.Two transactions were concluded for October delivery, and two for December, which are classed as term market transactions. Those transactions still inform TradeTech’s weekly spot price indicator, which fell -US30c to US$56.20/lb.TradeTech’s term price indicators remain at US$59.00/lb (mid-term) and US$55.00/lb (long). Swedish Push […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content